All the applicants for those KVS Vacancies are now looking for the KVS Non-Teaching & KVS Teaching Syllabus and Exam Pattern to study accordingly. Educational needs of the children of transferable central government employees including Para-Military and defence staff by providing a common schedule of education.
KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment
ü Name of Department- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
ü Name of Post- Non-Teaching Posts
ü Number of Post- 1017 Vacancies
ü Application Mode- Online
ü Official Website-
Then the department has released non-teaching vacancies for a total number of 11 categories of posts. Moreover, applicants can know about the entire KVS Non-Teaching Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Additional details regarding the KVS Govt jobs syllabus 2018 then Candidates can get all the details regarding posts via its official website.
Age Limit for KVS Recruitment
· Deputy Commissioner & Assistant Commissioner: Maximum 50 Years.
· Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant: Maximum: 35 years
· Administrative Officer: Maximum 45 Years.
· Hindi Translator: Maximum: 28 years
· Upper Division Clerk: Maximum 35 years.
· Librarian (Group-B): Maximum 35 years.
· Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk: Maximum 27 years.
KVS Application Fee:
· Applicants should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C Posts.
· No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-servicemen candidates.
· Should pay through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
(KVS)/Central School Organization is also going to concerning the notification form admission from class I to 10th Application form by the official website. And update information from Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment Process